Friday 2 April 2010

The Gene Jenette

Jenette (played by Eva Birthistle ) who features in the final episode of Ashes to Ashes season 2 (I'll link that episode in a second on my other blog http://beatniksbroadcastincompany.blogspot.com/ ) as I've been serializing  this show and its related show Life on Mars for the last few monthes .Seems to be the. perfect girl I reckon anybody who knows her stuff about  westerns is maybe  too good to be true .. very good episode and one of longest cliffhangers (about a year) in t.v  history .. I hope Jenette returns in series 3 but somehow I doubt it she's like a polar opposite to Alex Drake (Alex has a white Jacket) perhaps Jenette's from the past .(.the 1950's perhaps )whilst Alex is from the future but I think this season will be more about  the mystery of Sam Tyler ..there's plenty  of mystery about this show which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment