Thursday 13 May 2010

Sexy Spy Girls 2

Just written another short story for this website which may or may not become a photoshoot or possibly a short film one day(I know I ain't  a poet laureate(just yet lol), but its good pulpish fun)  if you have a flair for writing stories involving beautiful hitwomen and Super Spies  and want them to come to life or just like the pictures this is the place for you http://www.sexyspygirls.com/
Just to let you know in advance when I first tried to sign up to forum it kept rejecting my e-mail for some reason (hotmail)  so I signed up using yahoo so no problems with yahoo addresses ...
Also a I know a few models visit this blog not sure how many are in Southern German /Austria area  but if your interested in this type of work I suggest you contact  these guys same goes with any photographers who work in this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment