Saturday 3 November 2012

Screencaps Post -The Avengers-Season 6-The Morning After




A Tara King episode where for the majority she's fast asleep on a couch, but Steed is joined by a journalist called Jenny played by Penelope Horner ..First  part of a week of secret agent related screencap posts (it does seem like a returning theme for me but  I do  like that kind of thing.) More Avengers on my other blog..http://www.rumble-comics.blogspot.co.uk where  I'm putting together a series of imaginary computer game trailers based on the characters of that show(It would make a wicked game if the right people made it) plus I'm bound to feature more Avengers here over the week(I missed out a whole Emma Peel episode  that desperatly needs screencapping here..I really thought I'd done them all lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment