Sunday 16 March 2014

"One..One..One!"

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
1
9.
10-The Inspired lyrics to the opening theme of  The BBC's One Show lol.. kinda of annoying when you get that one trapped in your noggin .
This post is for the visitor who wanted to see some pictures of Alex Jones-thanks for the idea , I'm kind of shattered from lack of sleep lately so couldn't really think of who to feature here today Celebrity Sunday-I'm not one for these paparazzi type pictures -I tend to think they're intrusive and artless that's why you don't get wave after wave of  galleries of celebs here they're lots of other places on the web for that -I try to avoid using such pics if I can but in Christine and the other presenters case here couldn't really do that. Basically tonight I'll be featuring 3 One show presenters (sorry no Adrian Chiles lol) I like Christine Bleakley  reminds me of girl I know if she grew a foot taller , as well as that I respect her for the water skiing  the English Channel which is an incredible feat -she should have  her own "Go With Noakes" type show if you ask me.Onto to her Clone .. although in the flesh I imagine they are quite different Alex Jones.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

6.
7.
8.
9.
 10.
Maybe I should start watching this again.. I tend to watch Channel 4 news when this is broadcast in the evening  because its reportage is  more in depth than the other channels- but they have some interesting people on the sofa sometimes and of course Alex is a little more easy on the the eye than Jon Snow .
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Original One Show presenter Mylene Klasse - who of course has her own range of biker jackets -ex member of  80's hardcore band Heresy lol -if only nah sadly Hearsay with a guy that resembled Shrek but she does play a mean piano.

4 comments:

  1. Mylene Klasse very nice pic 1 and 6 the orange leather jacket very nice quality leather and style love the detail buckles on sleeve etc she must have bought 2 because if you blow up 7 its the same design in black.
    No 1 blows up really well section of this leather would make a great background also.
    like the new burgundy background tile

    Simion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simion
    that's actually her brand of jackets - not sure if she had say in design - but I would wager she owns quite a few of these... glad you like new background I was tempted to change it today to green seeing as its saint Patricks day but I'll leave it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go on then chose a leather in green I dare you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 'll tell you what this weeks Trooping the Colours will be Green -it'll be a challenge but in a way a form of justice lol .

    ReplyDelete