Wednesday 1 October 2014

October 2014 Playlist

Patti  before she ditched the leather- I would of featured her last week in my "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" posts on LBII but there weren't too many videos of her early days - I did find a few  for this playlist though so theres a few Patti Smith Group tunes within this playlist-another eclectic mix some hip hop , Indie , punk rock stuff too cool for tv I guess.. a great Dum Dum Girls video (I really like that one)

As ever a few tunes from Japan including a gig by The Madame Cats and A tune from another of my faves Drops - I hope I can buy there mp3s on Amazon UK it would be nice to feature them on radio playlist -I've removed widget from LBII  it seems to slow down loading of page so instead I will link directly to radio station from this page and LBII you'll find link to radio station on  right hand side of this page.

I'll more than likely  do another of these  later in the month seeing as my TV is dead (I think I did about 3 last month)

No comments:

Post a Comment