Wednesday 10 October 2018

Galactic Beauty -Post 17

1
2

3
4
 5
 6
Mega City Justice -a few PSI Judge Anderson cosplays  - I'm colouring a episode of a  Judge Death story for my other blog hopefully I'll complete that by the end of the week-here's a few more  MC1 Judge costumes starting with  Judge Hershey
7
8
9
10
Marshal Metta Lawson star of  Judge Dredd Megazines  serial" Lawless " I'll round off  this post with my favourite Mutant Vampire Bounty Hunter Durham Red
11
12
Makes a change from  the usual Star Wars/,Marvel / DC  theme to this post -I'm hoping when Mega City TV  show drops either next year or 2020 these  names will be more familiar to Joe Public -everythings very hush hush at the moment but bound to feature it here or on other blog if there's any  news or images..

No comments:

Post a Comment