Friday 21 December 2018

December 2018 Playlist

Final playlist of 2018 -Had to feature The Waitresses again as I'm always hearing them in the Supermarket over the Christmas period almost break into dance when in the shopping aisle gotta watch out for that  lol -killer bassline - Feature Christmas Wrapping this time but a bass cover -but it's still The Waitresses

Playlist begins with a doth of the cap to Mika Bat, from Theee Bat & The Leathergirls to name but a few- Also featuring Atomic Supplex so good n loud RNR explosion all round (as it should be)
More Treble from the Madame Cats
Even more Psychords
The debut at least on this blog for Jades -if blog and I'm still going in 2019 I'll try and feature a few more videos
2018 was the year of The Kut
The real reason why Dum Dum Girls are no more..  it seems they've became Monster Munch in the first video
Next part of playlist is post putting up Christmas Tree so finally started feeling a little bit Christmassy but Sleigh Bells sprung to mind
 PINS-   I guess this photo was taken same day I saw them last year when they played my hometown
A RAMONES song to end playlist covered bySleater Kinney -seems like the perfect Christmas song in its sentiment -may be last post b4 Christmas .I should be back posting  a few days before New Years- Merry Christmas visitors and a better New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment