Friday 17 May 2019

Cool Cats -Post 67

1
2

Camren Bicondova as Selena Kyle /Cat in Gotham -hopefully I'll get around to seeing the  final season this year - I'm gonna miss it unless they go full on Batman in a few years time certainly looks that way from stills I've seen of other characters.She reminded me of Michelle so she did a great job on the series
 3
 4

5
6
7
8
9
This Months gone quickly such an awesome image the latest header featuring Mary from Estonia
I'll post it again minus the logo soon
10
not sure its leather but I like the design
11
12
Nice portrait from Traveller 28's flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/trav28/
not sure what the deal is with all those gasmasks -I spose its best to be prepared for the future

6 comments:

  1. heh, cheers for the post/name check. Believe it or not, the gas mask thing brings in the viewers?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas masks always scared me as a nipper -Although got a thing for Boba Fett's helmet lol have a good week Trav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post,the actress who portrayed Selina Kyle on Gotham Carmen Bicondova did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to track a femme Mandalorian helmet for a future shoot then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good timing for a shoot would be about October/November at the height of Mandomania lol -look forward to seeing that Trav

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not wrong there Cartoonist -hope she returns to role some day -from what I hear for some reason she isn't Catwoman in the final episode?- which is a bit odd seeing as she's been there from the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete