Monday 17 June 2019

Videodrome -Post 31


The obligatory Jessica Jones post-hopefully not the last one -would like to see her again pop up in something -Reminds me of when I first got my PS4 Netflix and a  flatscreen tv the first season now my tvs bust so watching online instead..I'm on episode 4 so not up to the finale for a while  but some lovely pics of Krysten and Rachael-been over a yeah since I fetured this post maybe I should call it Streamdrome instead in honour of stream television..don't really watch too much of it  but would be a dream to me as a kid ..but always watch the marvel tv stuff gonna miss it.


Bit of a barney with adopted Sis Patsy (aka Hellcat) Racheal Taylor with Judge Anderson I mean Olivia Thirlby
 Behind the scenes with Krysten an excellent choice of T-shirt.




Jessica doing what she does best apart from drinking gotta get back to it..I must avoid spoilers
Wish she kept this look -didn't need the wig though

3 comments:

  1. You can buy a good and reasonable priced quality leather jacket here : leather addicts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I think I should buy a Black Leather Jacket. This is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone. Superhero Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete