Thursday 19 December 2019

Dec 2019 Playlist


December playlist starting off with The Pretenders hearing first song alot on my Christmas shopping experditions  although a very sad song though for a number of reasons



La Luz sure as spring -which is the way to be even in this winter of discontent

BobKat 65 including a Durty Wurds cover  Why?!?-kind of christmasy for me as I discovered that song around Christmas 91  actually not a very Christmas playlist lol  -although bits of it are

Another of my  fave raves from Spain The Screamin' Targets

Asobi Seksu

2019 saw the return of The Vivian Girls.
Tribute to the Buzzcocks (and The Flamin Groovies) starts with  The Butcherettes followed by
Pauline from Penetration
Junkers5
Searching for PINS Christmas single on youtube and found it was recorded before  by Elenor Rigby (who I featured on a  playlist a few years back  )
I had to feature Ruido Rosa one more time this year , but first up bass players Carla's solo project Silver Rose
From Glasgow Scotland The Raptors
Christmas always makes me think of Kirsty McColl and The Pogues It was her anniversary yesterday so I had to end playlist with her take on the Ramones
theres some dodgy flags in Matchbox video -but it's a rockabilly thing  rather than  a non pc thing back then... Not sure these playlists go all around the globe -feels like the internets getting smaller  but maybe thats just me -should be able to do one more post here before Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment