Tuesday 31 March 2020

March 2020 Playlist 2









A Second playlist for March (which is usually a draggy scene anyhow) but this March  especially  has been a drag of medival proporations - we've never lived through times like these -Some Joan and Runaways towards the final lap of this playlist.
Start this one off with a bit of Northern Soul-had a nice video which fits nicely here.


The Bags without Bags on there heads- Sister Dynamite by Alice Bag  much more from her  on my other  blogs latest playlist.(if it works in your country that is)



 Eli from Sasha and the Shades -I tried to find new names this month ( like to mix the old with the new)




Not sure I've featured Los Bitchos before here-the name rings a bell    but I know I featured The Surferjettes a couple of monthes back .

Wanted to feature The Trashwomen  but I think I've featured every video  on yt that fits this blog but the next best thing The Bobbyteens

a couple of vids featuring Cynthia Ross of New York Junk and B Girls
Keeping things Thundery and Dollsy The Lets Go's

Thought this was really nice artwork kinda like Savage Pencil but softer.

I guess it's a really rotten time for musical artists not been able to tour -just hope things will work out in the near future.

More Jades (from France)

As promised the Return of The Dead Heroines.

Wanted to end playlist on a Positive note you can't really get any more positive than the Baby Shakes and The B Girls -I can't expect April to be a happy month -it'll be hard to keep upbeat -so if i'm not posting that much here - well it's these crazy times we're living through -but I'll post when I can but not as often as before though I suspect,

No comments:

Post a Comment