Sunday 12 April 2020

Honouring Honor

The news today  is diabolical  for sure - + we lost one of the greats  Honor Blackman  -If you've  been checking out this blog over the years you'll know I have  massive respect


I haven't been posting lately blogging pretty pictures  seems trival in light of events  besides I've been down in the dumps (I've never been up in the dumps at  least I got that right lol) been re-watching Honors episodes on DVD this week -I've probably screencapped  most of these before  a few years back but it's nice to revisit these early works of television  in many ways shaped how tv drama structures and formula's would work in the future.





Edited from the Avengers Boxset that came out a few years ago an interview and many memorable clips  -need a new one mines worn  out although the newer addition has a recently discovered episode from the first season-no Honor in that one  but good to have from a collectors perspective.

I'll come back to Cathy in a LBII post -that's if I can lose these blues , we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment