Sunday 31 May 2020

Dreamcoats -Post 79

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
May bring back comments  soon depends on how I'm feeling - Once I  this covid crisis hit I got a sense of dread -followed the procedure of social distancing and  self isolation  but last weekend my Mum fell ill (not covid related ) it was a nightmare , She's in hospital now (where she could pick up the virus -but if she didn't get to hospital  she'd be worse off  )
 So  my sense of dread was justified  - so my mind isn't really on reading comments especially adverts -there's a set rule I should mention here- no  naughty stories or any of that kind of thing - I try to aim blog at everybody Male/Female /Young /Old   so keep it clean if you are going to comment -

I'll post another motorcycle post on LB II later today- hopefully next week  will be better .

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to everybody, it’s my first go to see of this web site; this weblog consists of awesome and in fact good stuff for visitors. that’s what I was exploring for, what stuff! Existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site. You can also visit leather shoulder bag for more PR Design related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete