Wednesday 24 June 2020

Trooperpalooza 2020

Been a rough few weeks - should of posted this playlist on Saturday but found out my best mate had died so Trooperpalooza's a little delayed -"But I've started so I'll finish"- to quote Magnus Magnusson
Needed Headline act  This year  it'll be The Primitives


Wanted to start with some hip hop -Lady Leshurr's a fave here( I'll just feature one pic from here on or I'll still be posting way into the night)
Thought I'd feature interviews alongside Live performances this time around-The lovely Betty Boo (I'll to feature her again soon  as I found some great pics)
The return of Luscious Jackson
Surfy Sounds from The Surfrajettes
The more Ettes the better -The Majorettes
Dieselle May with the Kult 45's
Mattiel-I really have to post her music  again -first songs very Soul Kitcheny

May of featured this set by Color TV before -but a good repeat.
 Daughter of Devo -Feels
Nice to see Chris from The Brood again -Tiger Bomb.

Elis Paprika
 Sheena of DonSheeNa Group
Red Hot's featuring Conny
A variety of perfomances from Screamin' Targets (only put up a whole gig a few months ago)
It's never been a better time to listen to The Avengers.
The Selecter
The Highmarts (with special guests-starts off with Guitar Wolf routine)


After the Selecter I just had to include The Interrupters...

It just wouldn't be a Trooperpalooza without Baby Shakes or...

Messer Chups for that matter


Princess Maha and The Kut
Taylor and The Pretty Reckless
Sad to hear about Alex Taylor of The Shop Assistants and The Motorcycle Boy -the news only broke recently but she passed away back in 2005 -but was going to feature them  before I heard this news-again I'm in shock .

Well I got through this had to be done -whether I'll  be posting much after this -thats up to me - but it does help me feel less down -but right now things aint aint so grande .

No comments:

Post a Comment