Thursday 10 September 2020

Dame Diana

 I heard the news today oh boy...

Wot a Rotter 2020's turned out to be..
Thunderbirdian.
Corgi most awesome!


Kinda at a John Steed age now - always the true gent Pat. I think the first time I saw Diana was in On Her Majestys Secret Service when I was about 4 I was more impressed with her than George -I think I was waiting for Sean to to turn up I guess - but even as a bairn you're drawn to her - better than all the other Bond Girls put together - But she weren't no Bond Girl she was a Bond Woman -That's why JB Popped the Question.

Bit of Ollie-he's on to talk about moderation lol.
Peel & Steed will live forever -gotta keep the voices the likenesses and the wit ,a really special show
Bound to post more about Dame Diana on LB2 soon

No comments:

Post a Comment