Friday 18 September 2020

September 2020 Playlist

 Arrgh bring back legacy settings!!!!..Much quicker!!!


 






Emma overkill this month with good reason -a few Avenger connected videos towards the end of playlist.

Start with Thrash-maidens Jenner -nice to hear an old favourite Anthrax song about Judge Dredd 




bit hard to find coz of The other Jenner lol




 

 

Sinaya-Always get a bit metally towards my birthday - which is next Wednesday if anyone gives a monkeys  -turned comments off as I'm getting same advert over and over again - might be the result of first time I shut comments down or someones doing it out of badness -but for now no comments  till I feel like it.



Some great videos from Nemesis






A change of scene and continent- with Chisato Moritaka-I can't believe she's a couple of years older than me -(been feeling my age recently coming up to birthday) videos quite recent she looks about 23 or 24 -I'll have to check out more of her sounds for future videos


interview with the very wonderful Pizzicato 5

More Music fom Japan -Emma Peel meets Louise Brookes  in Tiny King Kong Video -Kahmi Karie




After a very Beatley (Is that a word?-well it should be) had to hear Vaureens cover of a John classic



A couple of Cocteau Twins vids including one featuring an edit from Poison Ivy -featuring Drew Barrymore -I remember seeing E.T litrally seconds before lol - people grow up too fast IT SEEMS (myself included but I  pressed the pause button  eventually )


A few  Emma Peel themed videos featuring a housey cover of a Cult song ,XTC and Melissa Etheridge




With Sheryl Crow-I must feature more from this shoot  in the future..

The Avengers Theme  from The Selecter  (Just had to be done!)

 





Possibly one of the best Catsuits in Rawk! -Blood Red Shoes




May do another playlist for my birthday (next Wednesday) or a post on personal blog  -not sure yet... sorry about closedown of comments again just fed up of same thing over and over again-trying to keep it together don't need no BS right now  then again when do you ever need BS - I was meant to post this yesterday but had a visit from ambulance crew  concerning my Mum-it's been a stressful week.