Monday 14 December 2020

December 2020 Playlist


 




Been a busy weekend with family so I've finally now get around to posting this right at the end of the weekend.. Debbie Harry - A performance on Des O'Conner show in the late 80's (I'm sure he's torturing Eric Morcombe up in heaven with his singing as I type this lol) more peroxide melodies directly after -but I'll yack about that later- here's December 2020's playlist(although it says November 2 ) begins with some footage of some Skater Witches thought it was a funny video (drat and double drat it's vanished oh well )No more embedding it seems I'll have to link this one YT douchebags-get it together  https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRmBCG0ClqwAFpEl1YkNEZ8B922rx0h4H

Was looking for some songs by The Choir a cleaveland beat combo from the 1960's for another playlist and found the second video and thought it might be apt for this blog instead

More Rockin' and Rollin' from Japan's Titty Twister

Joany Jett  covering The New York Dolls. 

 


NY Junk and The B-Girls featuring the ever awesome Cynthia Ross

A lovely version of a Neil Young song from Sunflower Bean featuring Julia Cumming as well as 2013 (things seemed way better than now hopefully 2021 will be a year of recovery and recoperation I've lost my best mate almost lost my Mum and my friends have lost people close to them too - really been a albatros of a year and I know I probably glad to see the back of every year but this year well it's in the top one of years that suck- I doubt anyones had a good 2020)
Always good to find new artists well new to me.. From New York Illict Ghost.

 


Debbie Harry followed by excellent tribute act Totally Blondie. -


 

Any excuse to feature Emanuelle Seigner -this time with Smolik- hopefully they'll be a second L'Eepee lp in the future.


Not quite how I see Svetlana but a cool pic reminds me of Savage Pencil





A Joy Division  song  all surfed up courtesy of the wonderful Messer Chups.

Until next time . I won't make any promises when next post will be  as it's impossible to predict - but also keep an eye out  on LBII as I'm keeping that going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment