Saturday 9 January 2021

"Hand in Glove"-Post 81

1


 


 2


3



 4


 5

 

6


 7

 


 8


 9


 

10



11


12


 

Sorry about the wait - it's been one of those weeks kinda busy with real life stuff -plus low on glove pix -  I'll reactivate comments today probably a bad idea as I  got the same message over and over again  that's why I dectivated it  - bad timing for me as all this rotten stuff is going  on so I  shut off comments  I'll trawl through the advertisements and try and find the real comments.

2 comments:

  1. still glad you keeping up the blog in these difficult times but a splash of leather in the morning keeps you going for the day.

    your side bar not showing just black background but when you click on a pic it flashes up for a split second?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know I'll try and find out what the problem is and try and sort it out if not may do away with sidebar altogether and come up with something else.

    ReplyDelete