Friday 29 January 2021

Jan 2021 Playlist


 


Video of the year already? LA Witch (with Kristine from The Flytraps in final pic) I placed this video halfway through  playlist just before The Shangri La's

Have to rely mainly from old stuff today-although great to see yet another new vid from The Baby Shakes.
Fellow New Yorker Jessica Jones - I'm hoping Disney + haven't forgotten about her and Luke and Daredevil -I'll have to check Wand Vision looks nutty hoping theres room for the nitty gritty those netflix marvel shows had -music from Nina Simone and Joy Division.
Won't solve nothing mind you she has a super constitution she should have a drinking competion with Wolverine sometime...

drinking buddies circa November 2017 PINS covering JD - had a few that night-and the best music too.

 



Even more Ian C  Messer Chups but thats not all Kraftwerk , and music to wig out to in Henry thee Eigth's courtroom lol




Getting Super Lo Res pics   Budget Rock   from Japan The Portugal alongside a Fadeaway and Lets Go! whole gig  one shot -but its rare  and cool to see.

Kick out the Jams sent me to the Motor Dolls as  they knew Rob Tyner  and a good segway to La Witches video


 


 



The La's  I mean the Shangri La's I wonder if they ever went to Liverpool lol

 


 Fronco Neroesque


 


A Rocket to Russia with The Jack Wood. and Lazy Bitches



Had to end playlist with some Ronnie Ronette and Joey  Ramone


 


Stay Safe  out there -you'll wanna be around for Febuarys zarjazz  playlist.


6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad i think it's for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad i think it's for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you transition smoothly from one thing to another, the word is "segue" - it's an Italian word. A "Segway", on the other hand, is a 2-wheel balanced motorized personal transport, popular a few years ago but rarely seen now. Same pronunciation, different spellings and meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought it was segway doh - maybe its different elsewhere -just typed the word as I hear it - now i know to spell it correctly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers ZeeTastic- hope ypu enjoyed playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still getting bombed though - bogus stuff annoying

    ReplyDelete