Wednesday 28 April 2021

Videodrome-Post 36


 After the conclussion of Falcon and The Winter Soldier  I had a brainwave- I'd finally get down to Agents of Sheild   - It would be on Channel 4 back in the day but I'd catch a random episode here and there -but hadn't the foggiest what was going down so   I figured I'll get down to  it once I find a boxset -don't need to do that now with Disney + (Mind you I did buy The Peggy Carter boxests as that was almost impossible to see in Blighty)but that's also on the streaming service never have to dig out my old dvds now.

I'll start with Sky//Daisy/Quake played by Chloe Bennet Wang - I've only got up to season 3 so far so by the time I get to conclussion of binge  I'll attempt a second post featuring guest stars and supporting characters Agent Coulsons up there with Steed -good to have a fun spy show again Ward's an excellent character hated him at first kinda Mr Perfect -but I got that wrong  I won't go into it too much as I'm choosing vids which don't have spoilers -but if Mega City One ever gets the green light he'd make a great Orlok (not type casting here lol)  






 

 

The more "Super Powered Joan Jetts" the better -I guess Daisy predates  Jessica Jones -now that would be best Marvel team up ever....(Might be possible with What If series in the Pipeline )

Surprised they didn't actually ask Ming Na Weng to actually play Boba Fett -totally get that vibe with  Agent May -right now(season 3) she's rock hard but getting a glimpse of her family life I doubt she'll ever go soft  though








So far one of my fave episodes...
Beautiful Jemma - I kind of identify with Fitz sometimes...I'm up to season 3 if he transforms into a baddy then maybe not. Here's Elizabeth Henstridge always very stylish Bobbi Morse (an excellent name for a secret agent)aka Mockingbird played by Adrianne Palicki

No comments:

Post a Comment