Monday 31 May 2021

Galactic Beauty-Post 27


Looking ahead to Indiana Jones 5 - always thought Marion was the right woman for young Henry - but I'd like to see the breakup with Willie Scott too - might get a chance with the new Bethesda Game in development  - heres hoping to a  decent Indy game  (Fallen Order meets  Fallout 4 -would be one way to do it. I'd  like to live in his shoes so role play type thing would be cool ) Get a feeling his first stop will be Rome  where he'll tackle Blackshirts and  reanimated  Ray Harryhausen  style  Zombie Roman Gladiators down in  the catacombs - I had that idea  years ago  but I don't work for Lucasfilm.. possible scenario though  if they're doing this..


    I would like to see Indiana doing his thing during Second World War hopefully this game will be successful enough to warrent sequels - I wonder if  Phoebe  Waller  Bridge's character  is related to Marcus Brody  in anyway - that would work I reckon as she's good at  capturing that kind of comedy 









Story for next Indy movie is meant to be set in 1969 -people automactically think of the Moon Landings - that may be the Maguffin or Vietnam or Bermuda Triangle    or maybe Indys hanging out with John & Yoko durring there Bed in for Peace  lol

I have a theory from watching the Bad Batch lately  - and I'm more than likely wrong  I was about Rey's origins in sequel trilogy  although thought my theory was better - but I figure that  Omega  is Reys Mum  and Jodie Corner  does look a bit like Omega just needs brown contact lenses - or perhaps this is a poor excuse to feature some nice pics of Jodie

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 



 


 

 From WandaVision and the Captain Marvel  that I remember from the 1980's although she gone by many names  Photon, Spectrum , Daystar ..etc   Monica Rambeau  played by  Teyonah Parris

 


 



 



 



 




 Looks like they'll be  more Ms Marvels on the way  as The Marvels is filming right now  even more MCU stuff on LBII later today if I don't get sidetracked.





No comments:

Post a Comment