Sunday 16 May 2021

Videodrome 37


 Well at least I can post again -yesterday was a bit scary for a brief while -but I think I sorted it although I  have to sacrifice comments  because somebodies a dickhead - probably re-think the look of blog altogether over the next few weeks - part 2 of my Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D  Post. I  managed to  watch all seven seasons and Slingshot web series (I'll embed that after  a few pictures of Yo  Yo Rodriguez -potrayed by Natalia  Cordova Buckley ) just need to see Marvels Most Wanted  if Disney +  have  that  pilot episode it would be good idea to show it there .



Should really be a Columbian flag behind her - kind of like a Robin Hood  figure originally fighting against police and CIA  corruption at  superspeed - so immediatly warmed to her


 A  few with Agent May - this stills from one of  the  time travel episodes in  season 7 (kinda like Star Trek  episode with Joan Collins ) but over a couple of episodes


She's "pretty quick as a matter of fact"


Here's the web series all in one nice little package ... If you haven't seen season 7 I won't spoil things but this is Kora (Dianne Doan) who plays a significant role to the series finale

With Agent May again - such a Badass Beauty



Dianne  also stars in Warrior a show based on my main man Bruce's writings - if only he was still here - it sounds fascinating  -watched   Kung Fu with Cain but it wasn't Bruce sadly -love David Carridine but it was  originilly  intended for  Bruce - this seems closer to his vision would of showed a clip from Agents but every single one is a spoiler lol

A few honourable mentions .. starting with Lady Sif- Jaimie Alexander


Elena Satine as Lorelei- who at first I thought was The Enchantress  another classic Thor character but she's from Germanic mythology  originally


 

 

The wonderfully named Roxy Glass  -played by Tipper Newton who I  already knew from the very new wave Color TV  who I've featured a couple of times on music playlists here


I can totally identify with Deke although  I'm  a 60's guy as oppossed to 80's as I  actually lived through it already -some of it great but alot of it cringey- we have more choice now I hope.



I can feature others from show( the next videodrome will be Agent Carter  themed)as I feel like re-watching that ) but  I gotta hit the hay but before I go  gotta feature Brooke Williams  who played Snowflake in season 6 ( would make a most excellent Durham Red  a Vampire Bounty Hunter  if they ever make a  Strontium Dog movie or tv show as she reminded me of her ) not leather first pic  but  nice looking jacket none the less




 Updated

Had a good sleep -then it struck me I almost forgot   Agent Piper- Briana Venuskus 





No comments:

Post a Comment