Tuesday 29 June 2021

June 2021 Playlist


 

Possibly the last playlist I'll feature here as I'm thinking of merging this blog with Leather Beauties  as it seems to get more hits -hopefully that  hackertwat hasn't turned blog into some kind of cyber minefield I dunno I haven't had any problems since I deleted the selected  comment - but seeing as the other blog seems to get more visitors lately it's an option  to  take. 

Halfway through this  playlist a few Olivia Newton John videos I haven't seen since I was 5 (in some ways this blog is Sandys fault lol) first image reminds me of the bubblegum cards you got back then before the movie came out so along with Star Wars and Superman you'd get stills from Grease  too-    I     must of  ate alot of bubblrgum circa 77-78




    A bit better quality of still fom bubblegum card





Guess I better "Shape Up.!"

Finally found the share button lol New video from Deap Valley also featuring Bass from Jenny Vee
It's nearly a playlist of two halves first part is Scandanavian the second Australian , starting with blog favourites Sahara Hotnights

Now the Hellacopter segment of playlist featuring Dundertaget and Lucifer (most awesome video)



 


Leaving Sweden for Norway with the following songs from The Cocktail Slippers



Been checking out The Tages alot lately -60s Swedish Beat group  so video for this worked for this blog  featuring scenes from Georgie Girl


 

The Rebirth of COOL  with Colleen Green -connects with next song From Cruella movie -very good version but nobody can match the Stooges original  -strange that its a standard  these days and it wasn't a hit at the time.




Police cover by Juliana Hatfield  - who also covered Olivia which gave me the idea to post the originals directly after,


Aussie section of playlist continues with Amyl and the Sniffers






 A Number from The Numbers...




June's playlist concludes with videos from Deadstar and The Plums


Good Day Sport! -may  debut the next playlist  Trooperpaloza  6 which is a virtual Waynes World 2 type festival  on the other blog  as I may merge the two and shut up shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment