Friday 11 June 2021

"Tight Pants"-Post 88


 1


 


 2


 3


 4


 5


 6


 7


 8


 9


 10


 11


 12

 The Euro's have finally kicked off -when I started blog I must of been enthusiastic  as  I would construct about four posts a day  to represent  each country - check the blog archive for that I guess it would either be 2008 or 2012  which is now located at bottom of page since my re-decorations yesterday -hopefully page looks similar to mine -tempted to bring back comments but fear if I get another hacker trying their luck  -no dosh on this site so whats the point? ...but enough about negative creeps - i'll to post more over the weekend but doubt I'll get as many visitors as I did back in the years I mentioned before - but theres a tonne of stuff here I could easilly retire this blog but seems impossible lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment