Wednesday 14 January 2009

Cutdown

I will be cutting down on Picture Post's for the next few day's as I need to get on with labelling blog (its a mammoth task but it must be done) results for Polls and requests will be answered though ..and if I come across anything on youtube I'll post it here too ..but right now picture posts won't return till I completed labelling posts and man there's a tonne of them) then normal service will resume ... for the time being also check out my new link
http://lakk-es-bor-fetis.linkpark.hu/ which seems to be a comprehensive list of everything that my be of interest to visitors of this blog .

2 comments:

  1. Are the numbers on the label generated automatically or you do it manually.

    If it is manual, it may not be worth the effort.

    You like to grant me temporary admin rights so I can build a comment widget for you. How else do you track comments then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look through posts lol .. believe you me i don't get alot of comments(like most blogs ) although today I broke a record.. 6 comments well 3 really .. if you don't count my responses lol)If you want to create a comments idget by all means.. not even sure what it is) bbut I would be interested in a banner , I'd appreciate that :0) did you get my invitation?

    ReplyDelete