Monday 12 January 2009

Lady Vengeance





Lady Vengeance or Sympathy for Lady Vengeance is a Korean Movie directed by Park Chan-wook and starring Lee Young Ae . There's talk that Danny Boyle is to remake this film for a western movie audience starring Charlize Theron whilst Speilberg is to remake Oldboy another of Park Chan-wook's vengence movies ,(I wish they didn't do that though I saw "Open Your Eyes" the Original version of Vanilla Sky so I couldn't be bothered to watch the Hollyweird version same Goes with Wings of Desire which was remade for Nicolas Cage (I won't mention The Wickerman)The originals have more substance and even if it isn't my native language I get into story and cinematography more .. you can see film although not sure theres subtitles on this page .
http://www.veoh.com/userVideos.html?username=-natsu-chan-

6 comments:

  1. Hi

    You can send mail to my email leathergloves1@gmail.com.

    Have you encountered under Goggle Adsense - Site Diagnostics, Blocked URL. Does that mean these pages are blocked?

    It makes me more confused as when I visit these blocked URL pages, the ads turn out fine. But my main page now displays public service ads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blocked after a few days so I went to adsense instead that's why I have these jazzy adverts on my page.. I'm guessing why you may be blocked is that you've indicated to press on adverts , they don't like that (neither do adbrite or that matter ..I suggest you just leave adverts onpage and not indicate to press on them. it happened to my nephew he got his friend to keep pressing on adverts he got caught out.. I guess they work out the i.p address)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, give me Charlize Theron all the time, in everything... is that too much to ask? i only want the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do a post on her in a couple of day's :).I liked her in the Peter Sellars biopic where she plays Brit Eckland(I thought it was actually her at first glance)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool .. :) May I recommend "A Bittersweet Life , The Returner and The Good ,The Bad and the Weird(which I haven't seen yet but It sounds great!)

    ReplyDelete