Friday 6 November 2009

Lita/Scout




Following up my Runaways post. I'm featuring the groups guitarist Lita Ford and the actress who is to play her in forth coming movie Scout Taylor Compton, tomorrow I'll feature another member of group and who is to play her(if I can find any pics that is)although the girls playing them are very young(as were the group when they first started so I feel a tinge of guilt..but they're playing a part in film based on a true story. I think when film comes out people will realise how young and to a point exploited...stardom would make them grow up very quickly If they if they were a little bit older and experienced they'd of been really huge in the 80's .. I'll have to find a trailer for the documentary "Edgeplay" that came out a few years ago that would expalin they're situation far better than me )But there.s nothing cooler than 9 tough chicks at the end of the day. I 'm hoping that the feature film will bring that across.

No comments:

Post a Comment