Tuesday 31 December 2019

Best Photomodels of the Year 2019 (IMO)

1

2
3
4
5
 6
Annual round up of 2019-featuring  Charliee Rose first (not to be confused with Charlie Rose the interviewer  lol) I'll probably feature her likeness  and next  model on this list in new comic I'm planning to paint next year. You may see her in Rocketman  the Elton John Biopic if you're eagle eyed  as an extra in a few scenes.
 7

8
9
10
11
12
Iv.Pip -soon as I saw her portfolio on PurplePort I thought  yeah deffo  she's gonna be on my New Years honors list .
13
14

15
16
17
18
 Chloe Robins -not bad on the guitar either .
Narrowed it down to three -trillons others I'm sure  but need to drink a few beers before night is up.

That's it for 2019- bit of a rotter of a year -always seems to be that way once you get to New Years Eve   - new decade  hopefully new ways of seeing , doing and solving  .. new look for this page tomorrow  all the best   for 2020 to all you cool  cats out there.

3 comments:

  1. wow best leather jackets collection, do you post where we can buy leather jacket sale online

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope- i'm sure somebody will inform me -check the stores links on the sidebar

    ReplyDelete