Sunday 29 December 2019

Galactic Beauty -Post 22

Back from the Outer Rim (My sisters house  in other words)possibly the most Star Wars-ian Christmas I've ever  had (even beating 1980 when I got a Snow Speeder ) Got to see  The Rise of Skywalker + The Mandalorian  so  not a bad Crimbo at all  so first post after my week long absense really had to be linked  to a Galaxy Far Far away-Screencap from The Force Awakens with Rey rockin Poes Jacket -if she kept it instead of Finn would of been more like Buffy in Space  . A few more pics featuring Daisy who was excellent throughout the trilogy (I wonder if she'll come back to role someday somehow)
Still from Casualty Episode (that's why it's small)
Jodie Comer -as  in a blink or you'll miss it role (although a very important role)I would like to see her backstory eventually); I really should do a Killing Eve post sometime -need to do a Peaky Blinders style binge on the Iplayer when I can.

Zorri Bliss (who I loved-complete with Slave 1 styled helmet) Kerri Russell (Always wondered if she was Snake Piskins daughter I guess not but would of been cool) I must watch The Americans as well as I think whoever wrote that is working on the Cassian Andor show .


Sounds like a condition many people have  -felt the same thing when I first saw Boba on Multicoloured Swap Shop lol -Withnail & Lando too :) Back on Blogger at last I'll probably do one more post before year is up here and another on my more Nerdy blog tonight look out for that too.

1 comment:

  1. Leather Outlet bomber Leather jackets have classic range of premium quality real leather jackets with top quality extra fine elastic rib.

    ReplyDelete