Monday 10 February 2020

Oscars 2020

Oscar Time so  the obligatory Oscar nominee post  (although I think I skipped it last year for some reason)I'll try to post a few images  this evening  at leasr here's Atomic Blond Charlize Theron - wouldn't mind a new Mad Max movie (mind you takes years to make )


Soon to star as Aretha Franklin in Genius Cynthia Erivo

Renee Zellweger (good job I got pic above as I'd probably spell name wrong)

Saoirse Ronan- I'm sure I've posted a few pics of her before, hopefully no repeated images here - I guess that was around the time of Atonement (blogs been going for a long time I guess)



Scarlett Johansson  only posted a couple of pics of her the other week  and no doubt will feature more over the year once Black Widow movie is released - if you're big on celebs rockin' the leather check out Pippa's blog http://lovelyladiesinleather.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing Such An Interesting Article, It Is Really Worthy To Read. I Have Subscribed To You And From Now On I'll Check Your Profile Daily For Interesting Stuffs. Leonardo Dicaprio Costume

    ReplyDelete